Imperfectionism.
Stress.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 • 4:44 AM • 0 comments

People say that stress causes mood swings , hair falls , and nervousness. Well, that's what happening to me currently. The thought of how fast my hair is "falling" seriously freaks me out . Imagine me being bald. LOL . -faints.-
I don't know why. Am I really that competitive ? maybe i am . My studies sucked in Primary school. I only excelled in aesthetics . Never academically. But when i stepped into Secondary School, things started changing . My studies improved a lot, and i never dropped much aesthetics wise. But now, everything is going downhill. Friends, family, studies. Friendships starts to drift, though not all, but still, some. Family falls apart. Studies is dropping, drastically. Those who were once behind me are all ahead of me now, some little, some so much that i can't even see them infront of me anymore. You get what i mean right ? All these adds up to stress.
Gahh , i really gotta learn to relax. Take things easy.
"Capricorns tend to take things too seriously, as they expect perfection every single time. " << It's me babe . <3 Hahahas ! thanks to this, i lost some friends, and those who truly cares for me starts to scold me on my bad habits.
Last time, failing was sort of impossible in my book. But now, it like , at my doorstep, desperately knocking to intrude into my house. Double digits to single digit score. I once aimed to never fail a paper in my life. But , it's over. 2 failed paper, what can i say ~ ?


Welcome♤
To my blog.

Hello, Rii-Chan here.
I♥Strawberries & Rilakkuma.

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome. ^^




Time Machine♧
let's get back.