Imperfectionism.
23.08.2012.
Thursday, August 23, 2012 • 7:00 AM • 0 comments

Today was .. alright i guess. (?)
Maths test was okay, except that i was wrong on all my first tries. Luckily i checked, otherwise i would've flunked the paper. THANK GOD Mrs. Viddya didn't check if we have files with us or not. Cause, i left it somewhere over the rainbow .. ~
But joke luh. For LCE, my group got the scenario , where a boy's girlfriend asked him to bring her to his house and make love. Veron, and joelle, we're like, WTF !? . SERIOUSLY . School uhh. You all damn cute can.
After that was lunch. We ate, and me and joelle "pangseh" jiaxian and veron and ran to econ. But i tio suan like shit after that luhh . >: So sour, yet bitter . -sigh.-
AND THEN THE SINGAPORE RIVER.
On the bus was like, epic can !? . Joelle asked me on hotspot, and so i did. Then some stupid turtle come text me :
" wi-fi password ? ;) "
And i blur blur told him. 2 hotspot connection = battery sucker can. 10mins 10% gone. I'm like.
" ..................."
But then SG trip was fun luh. Had fun owning Cleon, disturbing YiongXiang, slapping Darren and JiaWei, and chatting JunHong and ChingHong. xD . Cleon was so freaking joke today. But he good luh, be my mini " bag" . :D YiongXiang was my chatting buddy on the boat all the way ~ was fun bonding once again after SL camp. :> Darren and JiaWei was plain dumb. 1 pig and 1 red butt.
JunHong kept making fun of my "kou chi" . >: Then ChingHong come join in. To be frank, awhile is okay, but they keep doing, its getting abit annoying . Luckily we changed topic from " making fun of me " to " talking plain crap." But still, at least they keep me company when i lost track of Joelle, jiaxian, veron, and emily,weinee,xinyi pangseh me. D:<
Kinda happy cause , Mdm.Kang sort of made me her gan daughter ! <3 Omg. She's freaking cute and awesome. One of the best teachers ever. Weinee and emily was kinda shocked when they heard that i knew her even before they knew her.
Later we went to compass with joelle,veron and emily. Haix, after getting of the bus, my head was spinning . But i felt better without my spectacles. ._. Oknvm. I'm like talking crap now. >:
But had a heart-to-heart talk with veron at kopitiam while we ate, when joelle and emily pangseh us. Although all we said was about our fears and studies . Kinda no life uhh .

But seriously, why am i even feeling guilty. You like him doesn't really forbids me from talking to him right . Ughh. These shits, really annoying .

Welcome♤
To my blog.

Hello, Rii-Chan here.
I♥Strawberries & Rilakkuma.

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome. ^^




Time Machine♧
let's get back.