Imperfectionism.
何で?
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 • 2:08 AM • 0 comments

Why ?. Are we not caring enough . We're your friends, yet you treat us as crap. We cared for you yet you shoved us away. And now you still have the guts to say that we're not doing our part ? What a nice logic . Hahaha.
That aside . Do you know ? It really hurts our pride when you say "I need best friends." so you're saying we're not ? Ok fair enough.
I seriously think there's something wrong with me . Keeping everything inside hurts. So much so that it could have drove me against a wall. But, I've caused enough worry. No matter how hurt or depressed, or angry, I gotta keep calm. Force a smile even if I have to. I really hate causing trouble for people. And, am I getting heartless ...? Watching cruel videos doesn't really 'scares' me. But my expression when watching it was like, -ok, interesting .-
End of story . ._. LOL.
Had fun today, "studying" with desmond . XD half the time was spent on insulting each other thou. Freaking joke !

Desmond: "I live to eat, not eat to live ! " << so Desmond can ! But I jealous luh. He eats like, x100 time of how much I eat, yet he slims . >: Grrr! Unfair luh.
But well, he still man enough to treat me to frappe . It's nice ! >D omg. I'm acting as if I live in a cave . Sadly he gotta go for piano . D: nvm. Go home slack for me then ~

Welcome♤
To my blog.

Hello, Rii-Chan here.
I♥Strawberries & Rilakkuma.

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome. ^^




Time Machine♧
let's get back.