Imperfectionism.
사랑
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 • 5:03 AM • 0 comments

사랑. Love.
I'm seriously hopeless. -.-'' . I can't really love someone.
To be frank, even if i get into a relationship, i can't promise to me 100% committed. I'm sort of like a Gemini(though i'm not LOL.) , i gotta be entertained 24/7. Otherwise, i might get bored. But it's just my guess. Maybe if i truly love someone , it might just be the opposite. Who knows.
But i always have the worst of luck. If i like someone, it's either that we're impossible, or my best friend also has their eye on him. It's always like this. Otherwise, my friend loves the guy i'm close to. They just end up using me as a tool, get close, and dump me aside. I can't do anything about it, but i really feel pissed when this happens. Am i a freaking tool?
HELLO ! Correction: I'm a human. A sensitive one , too.
It's kinda annoying, my "helpful" side. People come to me for help, without fail i'll fly to the rescue. And later, i get treated like trash and i acted like nothing happened. It may be good, but i'm so scared that what if i explode from keeping all these inside one day. Ughh, i don't wanna imagine. Once is enough, and i lost my sense of right and wrong at that time, too.

Welcome♤
To my blog.

Hello, Rii-Chan here.
I♥Strawberries & Rilakkuma.

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome. ^^




Time Machine♧
let's get back.