Imperfectionism.
Awesome day ! .
Sunday, September 2, 2012 • 7:32 AM • 0 comments

Hahas ! today was an awesome day . Class Group outing was freaking epic yet memorable .
It's kinda joke that we promised to meet at 11am sharp at cp, yet there's still people reaching late , as late as 11.30. ._. After that, everyone dispersed to buy their own food. Most people went to KFC, rest to kopitiam. Alson joke can !? go kopitiam buy fries only for lunch. ~.~ But yeah.
Next at punggol MRT, while waiting for e bus, we sit at the place where we sit while waiting . Cant believe that frederick sit the railing until it dented. I lived so long, yet it's the first time that i've seen this happening . XD

But then, THE BEACH ! We went to the playground there to play and eat. The swing was, SO HOT . especially the sand. Then Leonna opened confetti and zehui promised to clean it up later, but in e end they just walk away, then me and iffah and some people gotta clean it all up cause some auntie come complain us .. She almost knew out school . If she know, we gg le can .

-next- SEA <3 we walked along the shore, played with rocks and sand. Vinesa go throw sand at me >: And today made me realise that i have sensitive skin . :/
AND A GOLDEN RETRIEVER WAS SWIMMING IN THE SEA PLAYING FETCHING WITH HIS OWNER. OMG, HE WAS SO FREAKING CUTE THAT I COU
LD JUST KIDNAP HIM HOME !
But after that we go back to the playground nearby to slack, cause everyone is starting to itch everywhere. "Biondi dropped him slipper into the sea btw. XDD "
But then, i realise my phone was not with me, in the end was with jianteck. He used my twitter acc and go post all sorts of shit about me and alson. Walao ehh, i really feel like bashing his face can ! . >: But a lot of shit and misunderstandings started to arise about me and alson. -sigh- 习惯就好。But after that quite alot of boring stuff, so lets move on to dinner part .
choing for bus >> take MRT >> go NEX then stone there dk what to do. Suddenly we realise alson missing, in e end is he walk away cause got something on . ._. But then we go food republic eat. Somehow i just cant finish my noodles. :/ But then, vin went home, so we go to sky garden of NEX ans sit down and play truth or dare. LOL ! Starting , i dk why but the bottle freaking loves me. Always tio me sia ! ): Alot of truth, then we changed it to dare or dare. without fail, frederick's "super spin" always tio me de sia ! My dare was, to go to the nearby 2 boy and 1 girl, go tell the girl say u very pretty and cute. So embarrassing ! >< but she seriously pretty sia.
next dare: go tell the next guy you very hot and handsome. i wanna die can.
next dare: tell the next guy "you very cute and i like you" i faint sua luh !
next dare: go to a couple and orbit around them 3 times. The couple was like "EXCUSE ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING !? " im like, no face luh !
We dared cider to go to a couple and shout "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT ! "
Dared clarissa and Biondi go shout " jolene is a ______ " biondi sai i was a slut and clarissa said i was a bossy bitch. I accept. ;>

We also dared clarissa to go to the guy there and say, " hi, call me maybe ? ;> "
Dared frederick go tell the girl, hi, i like you. yet he go say : 我喜欢你,你很美!WE ALL FAINT ON THE SPOT CAN. ME SYLVIA AND CLARISSA .

The 2 guys and 1 girl also quite funny, see us play they also follow. XD they dared the girl come ask frederick " call me maybe?" and the guy to some and say " I " -pencil box with the facebook like- "you" . Also ask the other guy come exchange no. with me .. kinda awkward .. ._. but i deleted his no. We took a group pic. and frederick has to take a pic with the girl while linking hands. so sweet <3




Welcome♤
To my blog.

Hello, Rii-Chan here.
I♥Strawberries & Rilakkuma.

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome. ^^




Time Machine♧
let's get back.